Compassionate & Empathetic Human Being
Cruelty Free Lifestyle
Life Student & College Student
Working On Self-Improvement
These are the best cookies ever. You haven’t lived until you’ve had these cookies. They are super quick and easy to make. If you find that the batter is not holding together well enough add more oil. If it’s too oily add more flour. (This recipe was inspired by Chef Chloe’s recipe for Yoga cookies.)
1/2 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup agave nectar
splash of vanilla
- In a large bowl mix the flours, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
- In a separate bowl mix the oil, agave and vanilla.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients in with the dry.
- Stir in one at a time the coconut, oats, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Lightly butter a baking sheet, form cookies in the palm of your hands. (approx 12)
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 to 15 minutes or until you start smelling them.